Who is Teton County Fair and Rodeo Royalty?
Teton County Fair and Rodeo Royalty symbolize the youth of Teton County who wish to further promote the sport of rodeo and the great western way of life. They are the ideal, western type American girls who will represent their county, believe in our western heritage, and will work hard in promoting these values during their reign and travels.
What does it mean to be Teton County Fair and Rodeo Royalty?
While spreading good will for the community and the sport of rodeo, all Teton County Fair and Rodeo Royalty girls are garnering an experience in their life and laying a solid foundation for their future. The girls should constantly be aware of the value of public relations between the general public and those actively involved in rodeo, and of their responsibility to uphold their titles.
What type of young woman does the Teton County Fair and Rodeo Royalty competition attract?
The young woman who:
- wishes to be a leader in her community and further promote the western way of life.
- loves horses and everything they represent, and is willing to show the rest of the world what can be accomplished surrounded by this environment.
- wants to act as an official representative of rodeo to the general public, has high moral and ethical character, and reflects careful and humane treatment of animals.
- understands the sport of rodeo in its entirety, enough to be able to explain and sell rodeo to anyone with whom she may come in contact with, and be able to speak intelligently with dignity and sincere interest in rodeo.
- realize that the Teton County Fair and Rodeo Pageant is not a “beauty” pageant. However, she should act, speak, and dress according to the prestige and title she carries.