Receptions, Banquets, Weddings, & More
The Exhibit Hall at the Teton County Fairgrounds is the most popular rental facility. This multi-purpose building has hosted a variety of events including wedding receptions, trade shows, and community events among many others. The building offers space for catering and is centrally located within a short walking distance from the town square and local hotels and restaurants.
The Exhibit Hall features include:
- ADA accessibiliy
- Ample parking
- Kitchen space for catering or preparing food (oven only)
- Outdoor manicured grass space for tent options
- Restroom facilities within the building
The Exhibit Hall details include:
- Building: 3,510 square footage
- Chairs: 269
- Lawn Area: 145 feet by 215 feet (for tenting purposes)
- Standing Capacity: 643
- Tables: 56
The listed prices are based on a single-day rental and include the lawn area and the use of tables and chairs.
The rental fees are as follows:
- For Profit: $500
- Private Parties: $325
- Non-Profit: $225
Please note that some form of insurance is required. Additional fees include:
- Security Deposit: $250
- Noise Deposit: $500 (if amplified sound is used)
- Insurance: $125 (if purchased through the fair office and names Teton County Fair as the insurer)
- Use of the Kitchen: $80 per day
A few other important details include:
- Additional days may be added for set-up or clean-up for half-price (per half day).
- All renters must follow clean-up instructions or security deposit will be forfeited.
- All trash must be enclosed in one dumpster. Each additional dumpster will incur a $150 per dump fee.